Random Freeze

s346054

Jul 16, 2023
Hello, I tried Divine for 3 days and noticed while using Divine i would frequently get 3-5 second Freeze randomly, sometimes in Lobby, Sometimes in game. how can i trouble shoot or get help with this problem?

RoccoZero

Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Apr 30, 2022
Hello, I tried Divine for 3 days and noticed while using Divine i would frequently get 3-5 second Freeze randomly, sometimes in Lobby, Sometimes in game. how can i trouble shoot or get help with this problem?
i didn't have that problem
can you tell me what plugins you use

s346054

Jul 16, 2023
just the default stuff it comes with. is there a way to debugg or send u a log so you can investigate please?

s346054

Jul 16, 2023
03:45:06 | WARN | File not found: npc_dota_miniboss - npc_dota_miniboss - Unit
03:45:14 | ERROR | System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. (Parameter 'MeesageId: 160')
at ISeeYou.Services.ProtoService.<.ctor>b__0_2(NetMessageReceivedEventArgs e)
at Divine.Network.NetworkManager.OnNativeNetMessageReceived(NativeNetProtobuf* nativeProtobuf, NativeBooleon* process)
03:49:38 | ERROR | System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. (Parameter 'MeesageId: 156')
at Divine.Network.NetworkManager.OnNativeNetMessageReceived(NativeNetProtobuf* nativeProtobuf, NativeBooleon* process)
03:50:07 | WARN | File not found: roshan_teleport - roshan_teleport - RoundAbility
03:50:22 | ERROR | System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. (Parameter 'MeesageId: 160')
03:55:30 | ERROR | System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. (Parameter 'MeesageId: 160')
04:00:38 | ERROR | System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. (Parameter 'MeesageId: 160')
04:05:47 | ERROR | System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. (Parameter 'MeesageId: 160')
04:10:55 | ERROR | System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. (Parameter 'MeesageId: 160')
04:14:06 | INFO | Bootstrapper.Deactivate

i got crash this time. freeze stopped. why did crash happen?