Last hit script ????

Tvxq131194

Jan 13, 2023
Hi, im from Hake script. Their script of Visbile enemy is dead, so i switch to ensage.io( this divine), did we have any good last hit script. Which mean that its has auto lasthit without pressing any hotkey( like Hake script have), i tried some last hit plugin even ok.farm but it is not convinient due to i always have to press a hotkey to kill creep,. Can you give me a name of good lasthit script? Thank you

RoccoZero

Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Apr 30, 2022
I don't understand how there can be a last hit without pressing a button?
maybe hake just has a toggle key?

I'll try to help but I don't understand what exactly you need

ReversJScdn

Contributor
May 28, 2022
You can simply hold down this button and keep it up by scrambling to the side of the mouse. Or do you mean switch the auto flipper hit?

loggereye

May 31, 2022
Hi, im from Hake script. Their script of Visbile enemy is dead, so i switch to ensage.io( this divine), did we have any good last hit script. Which mean that its has auto lasthit without pressing any hotkey( like Hake script have), i tried some last hit plugin even ok.farm but it is not convinient due to i always have to press a hotkey to kill creep,. Can you give me a name of good lasthit script? Thank you
That stuff from hake with auto last hit for creeps in range is not good, it works best only if you hold the key and your hero follows the mouse while hitting and denying. If you don't want to look suspicous never use that auto LH from hake.