I found the problem

Dotaplayer216

Aug 15, 2023
Basically Dota hid the camera distance values in Float, and when changing them manually or with Divine it doesn't allow you to connect.

If you try to restore the Dota files to prove what I'm saying, you'll notice this.

Another easy test to find out if it worked or not is to watch a live match or create a non-Local lobby.

So basically that's it, play with the default distance of 1200 and enjoy that you won't make any mistakes.divine error2.jpg

Last edited:

Dotaplayer216

Aug 15, 2023
so you can play with this tool now? i even can watch the live game, fuck update

I tested the default camera and didn't make any changes and it worked perfectly, I tried some tests but every time I changed a value in the Float of the game files it didn't allow me to load the map

Tvxq131194

Jan 13, 2023
I tested the default camera and didn't make any changes and it worked perfectly, I tried some tests but every time I changed a value in the Float of the game files it didn't allow me to load the map
my friend use hake, they also down almost 1 day. is there any other tool working now except hake and divine?

Dotaplayer216

Aug 15, 2023
  • This is very complex, because if you look at the first image I posted, it has to do with the .DLL of the local user file, and once it allowed you to change some things and benefit, now you can't.
  • They're going to have to rebuild another way to get those changes you like so much.
  • I believe that for combos, and other things that you can do manually, they work, but if you have mental delay then it will help you execute.
  • This change tries to make hacks for Dota 2 more difficult, since they all go through a client side port. and now they will have to reorganize how these functions will be obtained.

Tvxq131194

Jan 13, 2023
  • This is very complex, because if you look at the first image I posted, it has to do with the .DLL of the local user file, and once it allowed you to change some things and benefit, now you can't.
  • They're going to have to rebuild another way to get those changes you like so much.
  • I believe that for combos, and other things that you can do manually, they work, but if you have mental delay then it will help you execute.
  • This change tries to make hacks for Dota 2 more difficult, since they all go through a client side port. and now they will have to reorganize how these functions will be obtained.
i think i have to go to sleep now. :)