auto acepted

Dotaplayer216

Aug 15, 2023
The new update changed where the accept box was and as a countermeasure to the old one, when trying to access it, it causes dotaCrash

Dotaplayer216

Aug 15, 2023

I have a cool suggestion

As I have to accept it manually now, I want to propose a challenge, as I can do it manually but I still believe that it is possible to automate the process.

When you have Overwolf active, you can know who you are going to play against, on which team, whether Dire or Radiant.

The problem is that playing against spammers you had 15 seconds to ban those heroes that you thought had the greatest impact.

The good news is that you mark 4 heroes in the Fixed Ban and 1 of them will be banned.

The challenge is as follows, before accepting the match, with the information on the Overwolf screen, I can go to heroes in Dota, and change the characters' ban according to the 4 best bans manually, and then accept the match.

Is it possible to make this automatic? So with the information from Overwolf, have changes to the 4 preferred heroes to ban and thus try to ban spammers more effectively?
See, I'm not the best support player, my role is mid player, but there are situations where I need to farm role.
and when playing in other roles I can try to banish heroes that I couldn't do with the previous method

To better illustrate my idea, I'm going to put the heroes screen where you can change the heroes that you can ban before accepting the match and see if it's possible with the script to make this autoban change on the 4 main ones that can and they go screw up your game.

ban1.jpg

RoccoZero

Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Apr 30, 2022
I have a cool suggestion

As I have to accept it manually now, I want to propose a challenge, as I can do it manually but I still believe that it is possible to automate the process.

When you have Overwolf active, you can know who you are going to play against, on which team, whether Dire or Radiant.

The problem is that playing against spammers you had 15 seconds to ban those heroes that you thought had the greatest impact.

The good news is that you mark 4 heroes in the Fixed Ban and 1 of them will be banned.

The challenge is as follows, before accepting the match, with the information on the Overwolf screen, I can go to heroes in Dota, and change the characters' ban according to the 4 best bans manually, and then accept the match.

Is it possible to make this automatic? So with the information from Overwolf, have changes to the 4 preferred heroes to ban and thus try to ban spammers more effectively?
See, I'm not the best support player, my role is mid player, but there are situations where I need to farm role.
and when playing in other roles I can try to banish heroes that I couldn't do with the previous method

To better illustrate my idea, I'm going to put the heroes screen where you can change the heroes that you can ban before accepting the match and see if it's possible with the script to make this autoban change on the 4 main ones that can and they go screw up your game.

View attachment 322
I think that when the window for accepting games is opened, changing the ban list cannot be changed or the new list will not be used

Dotaplayer216

Aug 15, 2023
I think that when the window for accepting games is opened, changing the ban list cannot be changed or the new list will not be used
I took the test, before accepting the match, overwolf shows me which team I'm going to be on and the ban list, then it offers the option to enter the search queue again, you have some time to accept, and making this change of ban and then accepting it submits this change, my proposal is precisely that, analyze the acceptance and change it based on overwolf's ban suggestion and then accept.

Dotaplayer216

Aug 15, 2023
I imagine that within the game it could be written like this ban pick 1, write od, pick 2 write, wind, pick3, write slark, pick4, write, techies examples.
and change without necessarily having to click on the photo to then change, but it is a form of quick writing where the game understands this change and changes the icons accordingly