Beta Tinker

EnverMT

Jul 9, 2022
Redesigned TinkerEW script. Since in the EnderWorlf's script, the main combo is:
  1. Blink to distance of 500 from the target
  2. Combo
  3. Rearm.
There is one drawback. If the enemies have heroes who can move quickly or somehow catch Tinker, then such Tinker will not live long, (usually when using directed magic, the Tinker is visible on the fog of war). And to avoid such situations, usually professional Tinker players do below:
  1. Combo (The distance to the target is kept about 800-900)
  2. Blink (Immediately leaving dangerous zone, because when using combo Tinker can be seen in the fog of war)
  3. Rearm (Now we are in a safe zone, we can reset cooldowns safely)
The main idea is to use a combo from a very far distance, and immediately change position to a safer one. It is very difficult to play against such Tinker, if the Tinker chooses good positions.
If the opponents of the Tinker have no heroes who can open the map and catch him (Balanar, KOTL, etc.), then there is practically no chance to defeat such Tinker.

Description of Menu:
1) Target Selector Mode:
  • Nearest to Hero. Target will be searched every 25ms in radius of Hero. Default radius is 650. If Tinker has Aghanim scepter, additional target search radius is +200, If Tinker has any item of aura which increases spell usage range, then this additional radius, also will increase target search radius.
  • In radius of Cursor. Target will be searched in defined radius from cursor. Personally I will not recommend to use this option.
  • First In radius of Cursor, then nearest to Hero. (Recommended option) . This is combined version of first and second options.

2) Warp grenade. Warp grenade use depends on selected radius. WG will be used only if enemy is closer that selected number. Main reason of using WG is, to save Tinker from aggressive melee heroes.

3) Smart Laser. (Recommended to On.) In patch 7.30 Laser has been reworked. Now it is splashes 100% damage to all enemies in radius 250. Logic of Smart Laser are below:
  • If enemy has Lotus Orb activated or enemy is Anti-Mage with Activated shield, then Laser will be used to nearest unit in radius 250 from target.
  • If Tinker has Aghanim Scepter, Laser always will be used to nearest unit from target. If such unit exists (mainly creeps or neutral creeps), then Laser will be casted to such unit, In result target will receive double Laser damage. Because with Aghanim scepter, Laser will reflect to farest unit in 700 radius, mainly heroes.

p.s. If there are Anti-mage in enemy team, this is our main damage dealing spell, If we are playing against antimage, I highly recommend to fast buy aghanim, and punish Antimage while he farming in lane. Usually with Aghanim, and if Antimage has creep nearby in 250 radius, Tinker deals about 900-1000 pure damage with one Laser (+ also reflected Laser)

4) Blink mode.
  • To cursor. (Recommended option)
  • In radius. When using Combo, Tinker keep this distance from target. I highly not recommend to use this option, because target may run away, or other enemies may appear near target. This option ignores all enemies except target. So, in one beautiful moment, you may find yourself surrounded by enemies, ready to gangbang you.

Link to script

Last edited:

EnverMT

Jul 9, 2022
thanks. I will test it about week, and will release at the end of this week. If you find any bugs or unnormal behavior, please inform me on Discord.

jamezbih

Sep 28, 2022
I have problem with setting it up. When I use combo, it doesn't work, only rearming and using blink.

What am I doing wrong?

Attachments

• preuzmi.jpg
    preuzmi.jpg
    340.2 KB · Views: 47