Leshrac
Lina
Lion
Magnus
Mars
Mirana
Monkey King
Necrophos
Oracle (Recommended with AutoUsage and full Evader)
Pangolier
Phantom Lancer
Phoenix
Pudge
Pugna
Razor
Riki
Sand King
Shadow Fiend
Shadow Shaman
Skywrath Mage
Slark
Slardar
Spectre
Spirit Breaker
Storm Spirit
Ursa
Vengeful Spirit
Venomancer
Void Spirit
Templar Assassin
Timbersaw
Tidehunter
Tiny
Tusk
Troll Warlord
Warlock
Windranger
Queen of Pain

Heroes that should work
Abaddon
Bane
Batrider
Beastmaster
Bounty Hunter
Bristleback
Centaur Warrunner
Chen
Clinkz
Clockwerk
Death Prophet
Doom
Dragon Knight
Drow Ranger
Enchantress
Huskar
Jakiro
Lich
Lifestealer
Lone Druid
Luna
Lycan
Medusa
Nature's Prophet
Night Stalker
Nyx Assassin
Ogre Magi
Omniknight
Outworld Devourer
Phantom Assassin
Puck
Rubick
Shadow Demon
Silencer
Sniper
Sven
Terrorblade
Treant Protector
Underlord
Undying
Viper
Visage
Weaver
Winter Wyvern
Witch Doctor
Wraith King
Zeus

Some hero abilities might not work, so better test in lobby first.

Random showcase​

Hero queue​

?

Low priority hero queue​

• Morphling

Note​

If u have AutoUsage its better to leave kill steal enabled only in AIO.

More​

The script supports Over of useful functions, the ability to configure separately the orbvolking of each unit, takes into account all buffs, debuffs, resists, all items. Takes into account the Spells and items of allies, if an ally raises an enemy to the eul, then the script will ideally give spells when it falls from the eul and it is not coded for a certain hero - it is in the very core for o9k scripts.Core they include o9k.AutoUsage, o9k.Evader, o9k.AIO

Yes, a separate kernel was written for the script.

It's also a cool function, if someone gives you control, the script will use spells and items by your assistant or automatically give them the ability to squeeze bkb to them and many more options that he can do.

Due to the Dynamic Combo function, it supports all the heroes in the dota, but some spells may not work or work the wrong way for these heroes. Further, from the Dynamic combo, the heroes move to the full support stage, where everything works as it should and is optimized for a specific hero.

A smart killstiler is built into the Combo, which uses items and spells in the correct order, as well as has a visual indicator.

Script optimization at the highest level = 0 fps drops, even on weak PCs.

Important​

Requires O9K.Core

Install

All feedback and suggestions are welcome.

Last edited:

codetyper

May 21, 2022
Скрипт на лайфстилера юзает Rage даже если снять применение в настройках комбо.
И ещё там есть для применения 3-ий, который давно убрали.
Пофиксите, плз.

RoccoZero

Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Apr 30, 2022
Скрипт на лайфстилера юзает Rage даже если снять применение в настройках комбо.
И ещё там есть для применения 3-ий, который давно убрали.
Пофиксите, плз.
А ты чекнул AutoUsage?
Если нет то Rage там

keykeo

May 14, 2022
Hello Dear, Please update all the heroes that upgrade with aghnim scepter and shard with new ability. Is not support in O9K I do not see the new ability in the combo panel. For example heroes: Dragon knight, Windranger and many more etc… Thanks.

Blank0z

<3
Contributor
May 1, 2022
divine.wtf
Hello Dear, Please update all the heroes that upgrade with aghnim scepter and shard with new ability. Is not support in O9K I do not see the new ability in the combo panel. For example heroes: Dragon knight, Windranger and many more etc… Thanks.
Ok, thank for your feedback!

Reactions: keykeo

bruninjaman

Jul 28, 2022
Amazing script roccozero. I'm just having some problems with legion commander. it waits until gets on blink range to blink(it constantly makes me lose dagger due to me expecting it to blink earlier), while there is things like duel range and stuff that make you able to use duel from farther, also about armlet, it turns off after combo, even if you are low health so you just die. Now not about the script but what would be interesting is some autodust if target insta gets invis ( happens a lot ). but anyway thanks for the script is already a good one, I'm just giving tips so it gets awesome, higher than just a good one lol.

Blank0z

<3
Contributor
May 1, 2022
divine.wtf
Amazing script roccozero. I'm just having some problems with legion commander. it waits until gets on blink range to blink(it constantly makes me lose dagger due to me expecting it to blink earlier), while there is things like duel range and stuff that make you able to use duel from farther, also about armlet, it turns off after combo, even if you are low health so you just die. Now not about the script but what would be interesting is some autodust if target insta gets invis ( happens a lot ). but anyway thanks for the script is already a good one, I'm just giving tips so it gets awesome, higher than just a good one lol.
For legion commander use the.aio

RoccoZero

Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Apr 30, 2022
Added dynamic combo
now can use full combo and dynamic combo at the same time

1682443299289.png

Reactions: mrazish

RoccoZero

Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Apr 30, 2022
Can you implement spell order priority?
It seems that this is not possible now, since Dynamic Combo also has its own queue, for example, it always throws Disable abilities first and tries to keep Disable on the enemy longer

if we add some kind of opportunity to queue, then all the logic will break and will work crookedly